- Dr. Holiday: (as everyone is fighting) STOP! Need I point out that this isn't the best place for a fight. Anything happens to that storage tank and you'll know why Providence made this place so remote. Now let's just talk this out calmly, rationally.
- Biowulf: Whatever happens here, Weaver. It's nothing compared to what Van Kleiss would have done to you.
- Rex: What do you say guy? Common enemy? Little help?
- Biowulf: Good luck. (Biowulf and Skalamander run off)
- Rex: Right. What was I thinking?
- Biowulf: You should have stayed in Abyssus, master. Even with this suit and soil from home, your powers are weak.
- Van Kleiss: This is no ordinary errand, Biowulf. An old friend has just announced his return. Dr. Rylander's calling card to the Consortium offers an interesting prospect. A limitless supply of active nanites - all that power - any time - anywhere.
- White Knight: I use that electromagnet to trap stray nanites. You're lucky it's on the lowest setting. Any higher and it would rip the nanites right out of you.
- Biowulf: Then why don't you?
- White Knight: Because then I wouldn't be able to do THIS! (Knight kicks Biowulf)
- Circe: You're right you know. We should be down there with him. What is he up to anyway?
- Biowulf: I... do not know.
- Circe: You don't know? I thought he trusted you with everything.
- Biowulf: Of course he does! He just (Biowulf reaches into the bushes and grabs Rex. Rex screams)
- Rex: Hey! Easy on the stealth suit. Which apparently isn't so stealthy.
- NoFace: There was one who tormented us. Humiliated us. The grower of machines.
- Van Kleiss: Ah Rex. Another thorn we share. My proposal is simple: you control a formidable legion. I, in turn, can provide escape and the vengeance you seek. I can be you liberator. You can be my General. Together we will *crush* our enemies. Starting with the one you hate most. Now, then are we...
- Biowulf: (Entering) Master, I have report.
- Van Kleiss: This is a private conversation. Can't you handle the slightest detail without bothering me?
- Biowulf: ...Of course, Master. It was nothing.
- Rex: You coming or what?
- Biowulf: I was never here.