From now on (10/25/2011), before changing a main image on other articles, characters more specifically, we must come here to have a profile image change proposal. This is where users will come and have discussions on whether or not a current image on a page can be proposed with an image that is more appropriate. When finally coming to a conclusion by votes and reasoning, the image can be changed or remain the same depending on the votes. This is a forum where any user can vote.
- To make a proposal, click "Make your proposal".
- When editing, type the page's name with the "Heading 2" font.
- Highlight font and click the link button to link the article.
- Look to the right side where it says "Add features and media".
- Underneath it, click "Gallery".
- Click "Add Photo", and search for the article's current image.
- Click it and press "Select".
- Where it says "Describe this photo" type in "Current image".
- Click "Done"
- Again, click "Add Photo".
- If proposal is already uploaded: Follow instructions 3.2 - 3.3.
- If proposal is not uploaded: Click "Upload Photo" and upload file.
- Where it says "Describe this photo" type in "Proposal image 01". (Note: You can do this more than once. The number is dependent on how many images are being proposed for the same article [e.g. If five images are being proposed, proposal images should be listed 01 - 05]).
- Click "Done".
- "Photo size" should be 250 px.
- Select "Centered" for "Gallery position".
- Click the "Borders and captions" tab.
- Select "Within photo" for "Caption position".
- Select "Center" for "Caption alignment"
- Click "Finish"
- With normal text, put a reasonable argument as to why you think the proposed image(s) are a better choice than the current.
- Preview it (desktop), review it, and publish it.
- Await feedback.
- An image must get three or more votes in order to be chosen.
- If after a week, no one replies to a proposal, the image proposed must remain the same.
- Sign your signature by using "~~~~"