The first room used by Rex was extremely small - it contained only two beds (for Rex and Bobo), a desk and a chair. The place had no decoration except a huge makeshift "poster" on which Rex wrote "HOME SWEET HOLE".
After Rex had thrown a tantrum, Doctor Holiday persuaded White Knight and Six to arrange him a new, bigger room. It had some tree-like pipes and tubes (where Bobo hangs, chills out and sleeps), a video game system complete with a flat screen, a couple of drawers for Rex's personal items, along with several posters (featuring soccer, basketball, motor-racing and British rock music) and pictures hanging on the wall.
During Rex's six-month long absence, the wing in which his room was placed was destroyed in a powerful blast. The place was rebuilt, but Black Knight decided to turn the room into a fancy restroom instead of keeping its original purpose.
Rex's new accommodation was given to him by Black Knight as his previous room was rebuilt as a restroom. The room contains an enormous flat screen, a table, some drawers, bookshelves and bench-like chairs.
- Rex's first room was often called "a closet" by both Holiday and Rex.
- Rex likes spending time by bouncing a ball off the walls.
- Although having more freedom, Rex still has a curfew imposed upon him.
- As Rex's keeper, Six is responsible for turning off the lights at night and waking Rex up.
- The flat screen, apart from its TV and gaming purposes, is also used as an alert in case of emergency.